I’m so happy with this dessert! I only used 3 ingredients and it was also incredibly fast to make! It was so delicious I even forgot I’m on a diet 🙂
Here are the ingredients I used:
- 4 bigger oranges
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp gelatin – I used this one which is my favorite from Swanson:
And here's how I made it:
- I first squeezed the juice from the 2 oranges by using a citric squeezer. I then filtered the juice again using a strainer, to make sure there is no pulp left.
- I put the juice in a medium pot over low heat, added in the honey and steered until it heated a bit.
- I then sprinkled the gelatin slowly, careful not to create any clumps and continued to stir slowly until everything was dissolved and homogeneous.
- After the gelatin was dissolved, I removed the pot from heat and poured the liquid into small molds that I put in the fridge for minimum 2 hours.
After two hours, I got the chance to enjoy my beautiful jello, a healthy AIP-compliant dessert that took me 10 minutes to prepare (without refrigerating).