My kind of pudding! It’s sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free and it turned out super tasy! Aaaand it’s incredibly easy to make!
Here’s the list of ingredients I used:
- 1 cup organic coconut milk (I’m using my home-made organic milk)
- 1 tbsp gelatin. I used this one which is my favorite from Swanson:
- 1 tbsp honey
- berries of your choice
And here’s how I did it:
- In a small bowl I sprinkled the gelatin over 1/4 cup of coconut milk, let it bloom for 2-3 minutes and then I stirred the mixture together slowly to make sure the gelatin dissolves without clumps.
- I heated the rest of the coconut milk in a small saucepan. When it started to simmer I poured in the gelatin over in the saucepan and continued to whisk hard until it dissolved completely.
- I placed the mixture to sit in the fridge for at least 3,5 hours and then took it out and started to place the berries on top.
Ready to be served!
*You may add more gelatin if you like the pudding harder (i.e. add up to 4 tsp), but I prefer it softer so I prefer to stick to the 1 tbsp gelatin.