I had this amazing AIP lunch today, made up of only 5 ingredients:
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup leftover meat
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
I tried this crazy-tasty combination and got myself a great fast lunch in just 15 minutes.
Here’s how I prepared it:
- I peeled the half sweet potato and grated it
- Peeled the half zucchini, took out the soft seeds middle part and grated it too. I also squeezed out all the water in it before cooking
- I heated 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a medium pan on medium heat
- I diced the leftover meat in small pieces
- I put in the sweet potato, the zucchini and the diced meat in the heated oil and sprinkled some salt. I cooked everything for about 3 minutes, or until the sweet potato softened
- I sprinkled over salt and some fresh parsley for extra flavor and voila!
All the process took me 15 minutes (preparing and cooking) and the result was really tasty!